Indiana University President Pamela Whitten has launched a new Presidential Fellows Program in the Arts and Humanities that will provide support to outstanding scholars who are poised to become national and international leaders in their fields.
Supporting IU's artists, thinkers and makers
Testing cancer medications differently, researchers from the IU School of Medicine are discovering new ways to determine treatment efficacy.Find out more
Stigma and mental illness
For the first time since national data have been tracked in the United States, stigma toward people with depression has dropped significantly, according to an IU study, but has increased for other mental illnesses.Read the study
Partnering with ten local governments and the Indiana Regional Planning Commission, IU's Environmental Resilience Institute will develop and expand plans to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and prepare for extreme weather events experienced across the state.
IU research in the news
Resources and events
- Join the IU Innovation: Tech & Connect 2022 at 16 Tech, on Feb. 17 at 3 p.m. Hosted by IU this year, this in-person event will feature startups and researchers from Indiana University, Purdue University and the University of Notre Dame. Learn more and register for the event.
- Join the "Social Work and Ethics of Digital Equity" Doctoral Scholars' Speaker Series on Feb. 17, offered by the IU School of Social Work. The webinar will address the concept of digital equity, including the areas of digital access, literacy and citizenship. Register for the free webinar.
- Searching for external research funding? Find information and resources to help you locate relevant funding from external sources, including the Pivot funding search tool.
- Access the latest IU research news from your smart speaker or other smart device. Audio news briefings are now available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on various channels.
- Don't miss a thing! Follow IU Research on Facebook, IU Research on Twitter, and LinkedIn. IU Research now has 18 special Twitter ambassadors, helping to showcase the contributions IU faculty make every day to help make life better for Hoosiers everywhere. Give them a follow!